To protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.
Public Service is a public trust. For the FBI, this means that the public has committed to our care the safety of our Nation and the defense of our Constitution. To sustain that trust and to meet our resulting obligations, we must adhere strictly to our core values of: Rigorous obedience to the Constitution, Respect, Compassion, Fairness, Integrity, Accountability, and Leadership.
Division: New York Field Office
Location: New York, New York
Working Hours : Monday through Friday, 8:15 am to 4:45 pm
- Plans, implements, and coordinates all domestic and foreign property, transportation of freight, technical equipment, personal weapons, hazardous material, and evidence from assign locations to FBIHQ division and to all Field Offices, Resident Agencies, Law Enforcement communities and private citizens in any location in the world.
- Prepares Government Bill of Lading for shipments.
- Operates various gasoline and diesel powered vehicles used to transport personal property, supplies, bulk cargo, hazardous materials, infectious materials, weapons, ammunition, employees and staff. Some of the vehicles may have a gross vehicle weight of 26,000 pounds and are capable of carrying a load of one to five tons.
- Coordinates the work of co-workers in order to furnish necessary instructions in accomplishing the various tasks involved in material/mail handling.
- Ensures that vendors perform in accordance to Bureau regulation standards.