Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Boise, ID, USView Map
All United States Citizens and Nationals.
Reclamation is a contemporary water management agency. Reclamation is best known for Hoover Dam on the Colorado River, Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River and Folsom Dam on the American River. Today we are the largest wholesaler of water in the country and the second largest producer of hydroelectric power in the western United States. Visit: http://www.usbr.gov. View our DVD titled "Traditions, Talent, and Teamwork" at: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/hr/video/
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-PN-VA-SRA-13-090 for
current Federal employees serving under competitive service career or career-conditional appointments, former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility, VEOA eligible veterans or persons eligible for non-competitive appointment under special appointing authorities (such as 30% Disabled Veterans).
Here is an opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential!
Location - Boise, Idaho http://www.usbr.gov/pn/about/hr/area-information.html .
Relocation expenses are authorized with the exception of the Guaranteed Home Sale Provision. First-post-of-Duty relocation expenses are authorized for new appointment or reinstatement eligibles.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- U.S. Citizenship or National
- Suitability for Federal employment determined by a background investigation
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation - See How to Apply
- You must meet specialized experience requirements - See Qualifications
- Approximately 40% of time is spent in travel to field and facility offices.
- For veterans consideration, submit documents under Required Documents