Job Title:Supervisory IT Specialist (Security) (Direct Hire)
Agency:Railroad Retirement Board
Job Announcement Number:CF-PH-13-844978
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$105,956.00 to $137,740.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, March 07, 2013 to Thursday, March 21, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Chicago, IL United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Come join the Railroad Retirement Board, Office of Inspector General!
This position is being advertised under the DIRECT HIRING AUTHORITY. Veteran's preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants does not apply to positions filled under this announcement.
This position is located in the Railroad Retirement Board, Office of Inspector General.
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy.
Filling this position is subject to funding availability.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Resume and supporting documents (See How To Apply section).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- May be required to serve a probationary period.
- Relocation expenses will not be paid.