To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
- A complete Occupational Questionnaire: View Occupational Questionnaire:View Occupational Questionnaire
- Additional Required Documents (if applicable)
The complete Application Package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) Monday, March 18, 2013
To begin the process, click the Apply Online button to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. Follow the prompts to complete the occupational questionnaire. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process. Applicants are urged to apply online; this process is easier, faster, and provides more information as applications are processed.
Note: To return to a previously Saved or Incomplete application, simply reapply through your account in USAJOBS. After applying, return to USAJOBS (https://my.usajobs.gov/Login.aspx) to see the status of your application, including any messages that may have been sent to you.
If you cannot apply on-line:
- Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire
3. Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to (478)757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission
To fax supporting documents you are unable to upload:
1. Complete this cover page http://Staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usacover.pdf using he following Vacancy ID836333
2. Fax your documents to (478) 757-3144
The following documents are required:
Responses to the questionnaire.
Copy of your transcript if you are using education to qualify
Any other documents required (if applicable).
ANNOUNCEMENTS CLOSE AT 12:00 A.M. (MIDNIGHT) EASTERN STANDARD TIME Monday, March 18, 2013
Social Security Number
Vacancy Identification Number
Title of Job
Supervisory Logistics Management Specialist
001 Supervisory Logistics Management Specialist
062205085 Moffett Field, CA
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. Are you a current military member of the Air National Guard, Air Force Reserve or Regular Air Force?
2. Do you currently possess the military grade of O4?
3. Do you have experience, education or training involving judgment and/or analytical ability in the logistics field; Experience using computer and automation systems.
4. Do you possess 36 months experience, education, or training identifying activities involving logistical support operations; Experience integrating the actions of a variety of specialized support activities in order to develop a comprehensive logistics plan; Experience monitoring such functions as program planning, resource and fiscal management, training, manpower management, and/or automated data processing to meet the logistics plan; Experience identifying delays or problems and developing corrective actions; Experience working with people from various levels and backgrounds to elicit their cooperation to perform specific tasks, and complying with regulations, laws, or practices; Experience in managing the function of the work to be performed; Experience which includes leading, directing and assigning work of personnel?
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing the task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
5. Advises the Logistics Readiness Squadron Commander on flight related issues.
6. Sets performance standards and conducts formal and informal appraisals of individual and flight performance.
7. Establishes, revises, or reviews policies, procedures, mission objectives, and organizational design for the staff, as necessary, to eliminate work problems or barriers to mission accomplishment, promote team building, implement quality improvements, or in response with regulatory compliance and/or customer requirements.
8. Exercises independent judgment in directing subordinates, to include assigning responsibilities, providing guidance, and establishing standards of performance.
9. Responsible for the centralized command and control, planning, and execution of all wing deployment operations and the distribution of cargo and passengers.
To submit the documents requested follow the instructions below: Your resume, transcripts or any other written format you choose to describe your job-related qualifications Your document(s) can be submitted electronically using the document upload process or by fax. Please ensure that your resume contains your full name, address, phone and at least your last four digits of your social security number.
For this job announcement the following documents are required:
Transcripts (if applicable)
. Any other documents that are required (if applicable)
AIR FORCE: Copy of Records Review Report on Individual Person (RIP) within last 30 days;
For applicants submitting a RIP Please only include the pages that specify your current Rank/AFSC
ARMY: Copy of Personnel Qualification Record within last 30 days
The following documents are NOT acceptable as attachments to applications: Photographs, copies of position descriptions, training certificates, performance ratings (civilian or military), award certificates or letters of appreciation.
Back to top
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT:
Once the online questionnaire is received, you will receive an acknowledgment email that your submission was successful. After a review of your complete application is made you will be notified of your rating and or referral to the hiring official. If further evaluation or interviews are required, you will be contacted.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application is process is complete, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine if you are qualified for this job. If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, you may lose consideration for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your eligibility. Qualified candidates will be assigned to a quality category. The categories are defined as follows:
· Best Qualified Demonstrates better overall or key knowledge, skills or abilities for a specific position.
· Well Qualified Possesses the knowledge, skills, and abilities which clearly exceed the minimum qualification requirements for the position, but do not necessarily meet the definition of best qualified.
· Qualified Meets the minimum qualifications standards, including any selective placement factors, for a specific position.
In describing your experience, please be clear and specific. We may not make assumptions regarding your experience. If your resume does not support your questionnaire answers, we will not allow credit for your response(s).