Job Title:SUPV INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST
Department:Department of the Air Force
Agency:Air Force Materiel Command
Job Announcement Number:8Y-HILL-833323-784251-GLY
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$81,823.00 to $106,369.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, February 15, 2013 to Monday, February 25, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Albuquerque, NM United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico, in southeast Albuquerque, is nestled between the Sandia and Manzano mountain ranges. It is home to Air Force Materiel Command's Nuclear Weapons Center and its subordinate wings. It is also home to the Directed Energy and Space Vehicle Directorates of the Air Force Research Laboratory.
This announcement is being posted to fill positions through the Direct Hire Authority for Health Care Positions. This Direct Hire Authority is being used to recruit qualified individuals to designated Health Care positions. The Under Secretary of Defense, Personnel and Readiness, delegated to the Secretary of the Air Force FY 2012, the authority and responsibility to appoint health care professionals in certain occupations and at all grade levels, authority to recruit and appoint qualified persons to those positions. Your application will remain active and on file for 30 days after the closing date of the announcement.
FOR THIS JOB ANNOUNCEMENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT:
1. Online Application (Occupational Questionnaire)
2. Résumé, for each block of work experience you must include month/year (starting/ending dates), salary, hours per week, job title, supervisors name/phone number (may we contact statement).
3. Transcripts (unofficial), if qualifying based on education OR if this position has an educational requirement.
4. Veterans, if you are a veteran with preference you must submit a copy of your DD-214 (a copy stating character of service, Service-2, Service-7, Member-4, or etc.). If not separated you may provide a memo from your Military Personnel Office that includes your "character of service". In addition, if claiming 10 point preference, you will need to submit a current VA letter dated 1991 or later stating your overall/combined percent of disability and a Standard Form (SF) 15 "Application for 10-pont Veterans' Preference". For more information on veterans' preference see www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx.
5. If applying under ICTAP eligibility, all supporting documents must be provided at time of application. Please refer to the ICTAP portion of the 'Benefits & Other Info' section of this announcement.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Travel and relocation expenses will not be paid
- Student Loan Repayment/Recruitment bonus will not be authorized
- Recruitment incentives will be paid
- Service credit (leave) may be granted for directly related experience