Job Title:SUPV CONTRACT SPECIALIST
Department:Department of the Air Force
Agency:Air Force Materiel Command
Job Announcement Number:8Y-Hill-842654-812043-EDHA
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$96,690.00 to $125,695.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, February 15, 2013 to Friday, February 22, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Kirtland AFB, NM United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico, in southeast Albuquerque, is nestled between the Sandia and Manzano mountain ranges. It is home to Air Force Materiel Command's Nuclear Weapons Center and its subordinate wings. It is also home to the Directed Energy and Space Vehicle Directorates of the Air Force Research Laboratory.
This position is centrally managed by the Contracting Career Field Team.
DRUG TESTING: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN DESIGNATED FOR DRUG TESTING. IF YOU ARE SELECTED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO URINALYSIS TESTING PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT AND YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO RANDOM URINALYSIS TESTING AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT.
This announcement is being posted to fill positions through the Expedited Hiring/Direct Hire Authority for Acquisition Positions. This Direct Hire Authority is being used to recruit qualified individuals to designated acquisition positions. The Duncan Hunter National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) FY 2009 provides that the Secretary of Defense can designate acquisition positions within the Department of Defense as shortage positions and recruit and appoint qualified persons to those positions. Your application will remain active and on file for 30 days after the closing date of the announcement.
FOR THIS JOB ANNOUNCEMENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT:
1. Online Application (Occupational Questionnaire)
2. Résumé, for each block of work experience you must include month/year (starting/ending dates), salary, hours per week, job title, supervisors name/phone number (may we contact statement).
3. Transcripts (unofficial), if qualifying based on education OR if this position has an educational requirement.
4. Veterans, if you are a veteran with preference you must submit a copy of your DD-214 (a copy stating character of service, Service-2, Service-7, Member-4, or etc.). If not separated you may provide a memo from your Military Personnel Office that includes your "character of service". In addition, if claiming 10 point preference, you will need to submit a current VA letter dated 1991 or later stating your overall/combined percent of disability and a Standard Form (SF) 15 "Application for 10-pont Veterans' Preference". For more information on veterans' preference see www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx.
5. If applying under ICTAP eligibility, all supporting documents must be provided at time of application. Please refer to the ICTAP portion of the 'Benefits & Other Info' section of this announcement.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Travel and relocation expenses will be paid
- Prior non-federal/active duty uniformed service may be creditable for leave