No prior training or work experience required. Applicant must:
1. Be able to understand and follow written instructions
2. Have ability to handle tools and equipment used
1. Be physically able to frequently lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 pounds
2. Be able to actively bend, stoop, reach and work in awkward positions.
Age is 18 years or older.
Must be available to work day, night, weekend and holiday hours.
Best Qualified (This will be verified by your resume/application and during the interview).
Possess work experience with bowling equipment.
*Only the applicants that meet the Minimum Qualifications, Age Requirement, Availability and Best Qualified criteria will be referred. If no applicants meet the Best Qualified criteria, then the applicants that meet the Minimum Qualifications, Age Requirement and Availability criteria will be referred.*
Conditions of employment:
1. This is flexible position and there are not any guaranteed hours. A flexible employee serves in a continuing position on a scheduled or as needed basis.
2. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
3. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
4. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
5. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
6. All employees are required to attend a Team Member Orientation (TMO) within the first 30 days of employment.
7. You will be required to provide one of the following as proof of citizenship: a valid passport, a birth certificate, Report of Birth Abroad or a Certificate of Naturalization.
8. Age must be 18 years or older.
9. You must be available to work day, evening, weekend and holiday hours.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be rated on the following competencies:
*Bowling Maintenance/Pin Setting Knowledge
*Ability to Interpret Instructions
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
To determine if you are qualified for this position, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The questions are designed to capture the desired knowledge, skills and abilities for this position. The score you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire. The score is a measure of the degree to which your background matches the knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience or capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process may be used to verify your stated level of experience and capability. If a determination is made that you have rated yourself higher than is supported by your resume, you will be assigned a rating commensurate to your described experience. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you.