Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. After a review of your complete application is made you will be notified of your rating and or referral to the hiring official. If further evaluation or interviews are required you will be contacted.
Instructions for completing the OPM 1203-FX:
If you are applying to this announcement by completing the OPM 1203-FX form instead of using the Online Application method, please use the following step-by-step instructions as a guide to filling out the required questionnaire. You will need to print the vacancy announcement and refer to it as you answer the questions. You may omit any optional information; however, you must provide responses to all required questions. Be sure to double check your application before submission.
Social Security Number
Vacancy Identification Number
8424491. Title of Job
PRODUCTION CONTROLLER2. Biographic Data3. E-Mail Address4. Work Information5. Employment Availability6. Citizenship
Are you a citizen of the United States?7. Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.8. Other Information9. Languages
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.10. Lowest Grade
0911. Miscellaneous Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.12. Special Knowledge
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.13. Test Location
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.14. Veteran Preference Claim
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.15. Dates of Active Duty - Military Service
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.16. Availability Date17. Service Computation Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.18. Other Date Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.19. Job Preference
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.20. Occupational Specialties
001 Production Controller 21. Geographic Availability
176360031 North Riverside, IL22. Transition Assistance Plan
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.23. Job Related Experience
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.24. Personal Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.25. Occupational/Assessment Questions:
1. Are you currently a member of the Illinois National Guard?
2. If you are a member of the Illinois National Guard, are you currently a technician? Select the description below which best describes your status.
A. I am currently a Permanent Federal Technician with the Illinois National Guard.
B. I am currently an Indefinite Federal Technician with the Illinois National Guard.
C. I am currently a Temporary Federal Technician with the Illinois National Guard.
D. I am a current traditional Military (M-Day) member of the Illinois National Guard.
E. Not a current member.
3. If you are not a member of the Illinois National Guard, are you wiling to become a member? If yes, contact the Recruiting Command at 1-800-GO GUARD, or www.1800goguard.com to see if you are eligible for enlistment.
C. Not applicable, I am a current member.
Respond to all the questions below. For each question, choose the response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Mark only one response for each question. Please note that your answers will be verified against the information you provide in your resume or application and information your references provide.
4. Do you possess experience, education or training which indicates the candidate can reason in quantitative terms, communicate orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner, understanding the terminology and data pertaining to repair operations and process characteristics of the production activity?
5. Do you possess 24 months experience, education or training preparing job or work orders; scheduling various phases of projects into the production facility; following up to see if work is progressing as planned and arranging for adjustments in materials, machine processes, and work sequencing allowing for changes. Experience with current automation support programs to input data, provide status of equipment, and monitor job order status, monitor work priorities, requisition repair parts, track repair parts status, etc.?
6. If you answered No to question 5, do you possess 12 months: experience, education or training working with people from various levels and backgrounds. Experience with a general knowledge of the functions and procedures of production control, records, references, and techniques for developing production control data. Experience assisting or maintaining workflow?
7. If you answered No to questions 5 and 6, do you possess 6 months: experience, education or training which demonstrates the ability to collect and compile information from supported organizations, procurement inspection, supply and other activities. Experience working with people from various levels and backgrounds to ascertain causes in delays in production and preparing reports on status of certain projects?
For each of the following tasks, chose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement. Please select only one letter for each item.
A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing this task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
9. Ability to exerciese initiative in taking timely action to schedule and obtain required materials.
10. Knowledge of the organization and work procedures of the production activity.
11. Ability to exercise considerable initiative in taking prompt and decisive action to prevent or alleviate delays due to conflicts in scheduling, lack of materials, or faulty work processes.