Job Title:Recreation Assistant
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army Installation Management Command
Job Announcement Number:NCNAFDE13840088
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$10.48 to $10.48 / Per Hour|
|Wednesday, February 13, 2013 to Wednesday, February 27, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Intermittent - Intermittent|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Fort McCoy, WI United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|US Citizens and Non Citizens|
The Fort McCoy FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
Position is working for the Sports and Fitness Division, Fort McCoy, WI. Work will be performed at the Fitness Center and also at the Beach area. This is a Flexible on call position and there is no guarantee of work week hours and is based on mission requirements. Schedule will be rotating shifts of mornings, nights, weekdays, weekends and some holidays. Applicant must provide one work reference and one personal reference with the application.
- Possess or obtain within 30 days of hire First Aid Certification.
- Possess or obtain within 30 days of hire Lifeguard Certification.
- Possess or obtain within 30 days of hire CPR Certification.
- Possess or obtain within 60 days of hire WSI Certification.
- Be 16 years of age at time of appointment.