Job Title:Telecommunications Specialist
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:Bureau of Land Management
Job Announcement Number:AZ DEU-2013-0019
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$47,448.00 to $61,678.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, February 08, 2013 to Tuesday, February 19, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Work Schedule is Full Time. - This a Term NTE 13 months.|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Saint George, UT, USView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All U.S. Citizens - No previous Federal Service is required.|
BLM is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to join the team as a Telecommunications Specialist.
The BLM manages more land - approximately 253 million acres - than any other Federal agency. This land, known as the National System of Public Lands, is primarily located in 12 Western states, including Alaska. The Bureau, with a budget of about $1 billion, also administers 700 million acres of sub-surface mineral estates throughout the nation. The BLM's multiple-use mission is to sustain the health and productivity of the public lands for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations.
Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource.
This position is located in the BLM Arizona Strip District Office. We are located at 345 East Riverside Drive, St. George, UT 84790-6714. Information about the area can be found at http://www.sgcity.org/.
The Bureau of Land Management in Arizona is comprised of the Arizona State Office and four districts, each with its own character and challenges.
- The Arizona State Office provides technical and administrative support to field units and coordinates the accomplishment of mission critical work throughout the organization.
- The Phoenix District focuses on high priority programs associated with demands for recreation, energy and transportation, and open space.
- The Gila District runs the spectrum from rural to urban issues.
- The Arizona Strip faces challenges from energy mineral demands, invasive species and habitat conversion.
- The Colorado River District encompasses one of the largest wilderness programs in Arizona.
For additional information about the BLM, please visit Our website.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Be sure to read the "How to Apply" and "Required Documents" Sections.
- You cannot hold an active real estate license, nor can you
- have an interest or hold stocks in firms with interest in Federal Land.
- Direct Deposit Required.
- Security Clearance/Background Investigation is required.