Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Emmett, ID, USView Map
Reclamation is a contemporary water management agency. Reclamation is best known for Hoover Dam on the Colorado River, Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River and Folsom Dam on the American River. Today we are the largest wholesaler of water in the country and the second largest producer of hydroelectric power in the western United States. Visit: http://www.usbr.gov View our DVD titled “Traditions, Talent, and Teamwork” at: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/hr/video/
Reclamation is seeking someone with outdoor maintenance and recreation experience who would like an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as a Park Attendant. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in the maintainance of recreation sites for public use.
Here is an opportunity to join a great organization with growth potential!
Location - Emmett, Idaho http://www.usbr.gov/pn/about/hr/area-information.html
Payment of travel and relocation expenses will be your responsibility.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- US Citizen or National
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation (See How to Apply)
- A valid driver's license and pre-employment physical are required.
- Suitability for Federal employment determined by a background investigation
- For veterans consideration, submit documents under Required Documents.
- The employee may work up to 1039 hours in a service year.