Job Title:Regional Counsel
Department:Department Of Veterans Affairs
Job Announcement Number:VA-SES-13-840301-LMM
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$119,554.00 to $179,700.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, February 12, 2013 to Tuesday, February 26, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Senior Executive Service (SES)|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Waco, TX United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All groups of qualified individuals|
The Department of Veterans Affairs is interested in attracting the best talent for our diverse cadre of SES members from within VA, the Federal government and the private sector. We have streamlined our recruitment process and now only require you to submit a 5 page resume to apply for this position.
This office is one of 22 Field Offices, each under the supervision of a Regional Counsel. The Waco office is assigned clients (VA facilities) in the states of Oklahoma and northern Texas. The website for this organization is http://www.va.gov/OGC/index.asp.
VA structures its SES positions into pay bands. This is a pay band 3 position and the salary range is $119,554-$165,300. Exceptions to the salary cap may be considered in certain circumstances.
A recruitment/relocation incentive and/or Appraised Value Offer may be authorized.
- US Citizenship is required
- Successful completion of background investigation & possible drug screening
- Selectee may be subject to geographic or organizational reassignment/travel
- Public Financial Disclosure Report is required
- Males born after December 31, 1959 must be registered for Selective Service
- One year probationary period for initial SES appointment