Job Title:Attorney-Advisor (General), GS-0905-13/14
Agency:Environmental Protection Agency
Job Announcement Number:CI-OARM-OT-2013-0001
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$89,033.00 to $136,771.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, February 11, 2013 to Monday, February 25, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy -
Washington, DC, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Any U.S. citizen may apply.|
Earth Day is every day at EPA! Come help us protect the environment! Our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career-we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment. Discover how exciting safeguarding our natural resources and protecting human health can be. We consistently rank as one of the top Federal agencies in which to work, with great benefits and work flexibilities. Find yourself at EPA. See more about us here: http://www.epa.gov
This position is in the excepted service.
This position is located in the Office of Administration and Resources Management (OARM), Office of Human Resources (OHR), Immediate Office, Labor and Employee Relations Staff (LERS), Washington D.C.
For more information on this office, visit their website: http://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/oarm.html
- If you are selected, a pre-employment background check is required.
- Position has educational/degree requirements (see Qualifications Section).
- You must submit resume and required documents (see How to Apply).
- Position has portable work and selectee may be eligible to telework.
- You may be required to travel 1 to 5 days per month.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.