Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-144AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$68,809.00 to $89,450.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, February 05, 2013 to Friday, February 15, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
This position is located in Information and Security Services, Division of Security and Emergency Programs, Security Branch. If you are interested in an exciting position which involves conducting interviews and investigations as well as testifying in legal and administrative proceedings than we encourage you to apply!
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement); or
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.