Job Title:Industrial Specialist (Aircraft)
Department:Department of Defense
Agency:Defense Contract Management Agency
Job Announcement Number:SWH813P7399677837430D
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$57,408.00 to $74,628.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, February 05, 2013 to Thursday, February 14, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Jacksonville, FL United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency is a rich resource of indispensable partners who contribute to and benefit from integrated missions and programs. We are an independent combat support agency within the Department of Defense (DoD). We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
This announcement is amended to show PCS (Permanent Change of Station) is not authorized
About the Position:
This position is a Central Region Command position in the Operations Directorate, DCMA A/C Integrated Maintenance OPS, DCMA St Augustine
Moving Expenses are not authorized.
Business travel is required / Business Travel required 20% of the time.
Relocation incentive may be authorized.
· DCMA is a combat support agency charged with providing customer focus acquisition support and contract management services to ensure DoD mission readiness, 24/7, worldwide. As such, employee may be required to work and Alternate 40-hour Work Schedule (AWS) that may include weekend and/or second shift hours, occasionally overtime may also be require.
· Physical Demands: In addition to work performed at the desk, the work regularly requires extended periods of walking, standing, bending or climbing while observing manufacturing operations, witnessing tests or examining material, identifying, understanding, proofing, measuring, and analyzing processes to effect continuous process/quality improvement.
· Work Environment: The work is typically performed in an office setting. However, there are moderate risks or discomforts on a recurring basis due to visits to contractor sites/facilities. At such times, the employee is required to take special safety precautions by wearing protective clothing or gear.
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligible
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Appointment subject to background investigation and favorable adjudication
- See Other Requirements