Job Title:Project Manager
Agency:Office of Personnel Management
Job Announcement Number:13-106-LMD-DE
This position is closed and no longer accepting online applications through USAJOBS.
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
/ Per Year|
|Friday, February 15, 2013 to
Friday, March 01, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time -
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Washington DC Metro Area, DC United States
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens |
This position is also being announced under the Agency's Merit Promotion Plan to federal employees and non-competitive appointment eligibles. If you wish to be considered under Merit Promotion or Non-Competitive procedures, you MUST apply under the Merit Promotion announcement 13-107-LMD-MP.
The Planning and Policy Analysis (PPA) organization provides direct support to the Director, U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the agency in the analysis of policy options and administrative and legislative initiatives. The Office is responsible for providing the Director with the analyses needed to assess trends and issues impacting OPM, other Federal agencies and departments, and the Federal workforce particularly in the area of retirement and insurance policy issues.
- U.S. Citizen
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service
- Relevant experience (see Qualifications below)
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:Back to top
You must have at least one year of specialized experience at the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service or equivalent experience creating and executing project work plans; identifying resources needed; managing the day to day operational aspects of projects and staff; and reviewing deliverables.
You must meet all qualification and eligibility requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
We will review your application package to ensure you meet the job requirements. Your application package must support your answers to the occupational questionnaire. If your answers cannot be verified, your rating will be changed to an appropriate level.
All applicants will be rated on the following Skills or Competencies:
- Strategic Thinking
- Developing Others
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to meet requirements of Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers established by the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
- Expert knowledge of project management processes and practices generally, and specific expertise related to Federal project management requirements.If you meet all of the basic and minimum qualification requirements, your application will be placed in one of three categories: Best Qualified, Well Qualified, or Qualified. Within these categories, applicants eligible for veteran's preference will receive selection priority over non-veterans.