Job Title:Student Trainee (Maintenance Worker)
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:National Park Service
Job Announcement Number:MWE-13-ST-PIRO-003
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$17.76 to $20.73 / Per Hour|
|Monday, February 11, 2013 to Monday, February 25, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Internships NTE 1 Year|
|Few vacancies in the following location(s):|
Munising, MI United StatesView Map
Grand Marais, MI United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Student/Internship Program Eligibles|
Experience your America and build a fulfilling career by joining the National Park Service. Become a part of our mission to unite our past, our cultures, and our special places to establish important connections to the present and to build a rich and lasting legacy for future generations.
To be eligible for this position:
- You must be a student accepted for enrollment or enrolled in a degree or certificate program on at least a half-time basis and in good standing.
- Enrollment must be with an accredited educational institution or state-approved home school. These may include high schools, colleges, universities, technical, trade, vocational, or business schools, and state approved home school secondary and post-secondary programs.
- Qualifying certificate programs are post-high school programs equivalent to at least one academic year of full-time study that is part of an accredited college-level, technical, trade, vocational, or business school curriculum.
- Educational institutions must be accredited by organizations recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. To verify accreditation, please visit: http://www.ope.ed.gov/accreditation/
For more information on the Pathways Intern Program, visit: http://www.opm.gov/HiringReform/Pathways .
The anticipated start date for this position is: April, 2013
- U.S. Citizenship
- Favorable Background Investigation
- Selective Service Registration if required by law
- Student Status
- Able to obtain/maintain valid state driver's license
- NPS Uniform Required