DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Work involving supervising or performing clerical or technical supply support work necessary to ensure the effective operation of ongoing supply activities. Work is performed in a wide range of systematized supply operations, such as performing administrative functions in inventory, storage, cataloging, receipt and control processes.
Must possess experience, education, or training in a variety of operations or situations concerned with substance or content of supply actions, requiring ability to decide course of action to take, considering the circumstances or conditions encountered; and experience using computer and automation systems.
Must possess at least 12 months experience, education, or training which demonstrates a thorough knowledge of governing supply regulations, policies, procedures, and instructions applicable to the specific assignment; experience conducting extensive searches for required information; reconstructing records for complex supply transactions; and/or provide supply operations support for activities involving specialized or unique supplies, equipment, or parts; and experience performing routine aspects of supply work based on practical knowledge of standard procedures, where assignments include individual case problems related to a limited segment in one of the major areas of supply management.
NOTE: Specialized experience will be used to determine qualifications for the announced position. Applicants must provide begin and end dates (MM/YY - MM/YY) with description of your specialized experience.
MILITARY REQUIREMENTS: Selected candidates will be required to be in a compatible military grade and assignment prior to the effective date of placement.
Enlisted applicants military grade cannot exceed the maximum military grade authorized. Over-grade applicant must provide a written statement of understanding with application, willingness to be administratively reduced in grade (state specific grade) if selected for this position.
Enlisted Min: E3 Max: E7
Acceptance of this position does not in any way constitute a military grade promotion.
COMPATIBLE MILITARY ASSIGNMENTS:
Enlisted: 36B, 51C, 74B, 88M, 88N, 89A, 92A, 92F, 92G, 92Y
Must possess or be eligible to retrain into MOS.
SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE:
High school graduate or the equivalent may be substituted for three months of specialized experience. Education in schools above the high school level may be substituted for experience on the basis of one academic year of study (i.e., 36 weeks or substantially full-time study or 30 semester hours or the equivalent.) for 12 months of the required experience.
- Technicians are paid through Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer (DD/EFT).
- The Selected applicant must complete a Declaration of Federal Employment" and "Declaration of Relatives in the Wyoming Military Department" prior to the appointment date.
- Military Technicians are ineligible for military enlistment, retention, and student loan repayment bonuses. Acceptance of a Technician position will terminate these military incentives.
- Acceptance of a permanent or indefinite position will cause termination from the Selected Reserve Incentive Program (SRIP).
- Relocation expenses will not be paid by the Government unless noted in the Announcement.
- Military Technicians in the excepted service will wear the appropriate uniform while performing as a Technician.
- Veterans preference does not apply to National Guard Technician positions in accordance with Title 32 USC 709(f).
- Indefinite employees may be terminated or displaced at management's discretion with a 30-day written notice.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To determine if you are qualified for this job, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire and supporting documents. If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, your score can and will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities.
Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating. Making a false statement in any part of your application may result in disciplinary action.