To apply for this position, you must provide both of the following parts:
1. Your responses to the Qualifications Questionnaire, and
2. Your resume and any other documents specified in the Required Documents section of this job announcement.
Use the Online way for convenience and quickest processing.
Option A. To Apply Online
To apply online, applicant must complete and submit an application by accessing the USAJOBS website at www.usajobs.com. Follow these steps to complete the online application:
· Log into USAJOBS website www.usajobs.com and enter the job announcement number in the left hand box titled What: ; enter Wyoming in the right hand box titled Where:, then click on the SEARCH JOBS button.
· Click on blue job title link.
· Select the blue APPLY ONLINE tab in the right-hand column.
· Follow/complete the prompts to sign into an existing USAJOBS account or to create a new account.
· Use a resume previously loaded into USA Jobs or upload a new one. Check the appropriate boxes and select Apply for this position now!; then Take me there now.
· The system will take you to Application Manager, which is where you will complete the online occupational questionnaire and upload additional documents.
· Complete the necessary blocks in Biographic Information section; then Next.
· Complete the Eligibility Information section; then Next.
· Complete the Other Information section; Under Job Related Experience, input a number greater than 0 for both Years and Months; then Next.
· The system will take you to the online occupational questionnaire, which is a required component of the application process.
· Follow the instruction in the documents section of the application process for submitting all required documents.
· You must submit your answers to be considered for this vacancy. A Confirmation of your Submission to USA Staffing® Application Manager will appear. Print for your records.
To return to a saved application, log into your USAJOBS account at http://www.usajobs.com and click on "Application Status." Click on the position title, and then select UPDATE APPLICATION to continue.
If an applicant has questions regarding the online application, including problems submitting supporting documents, contact the point of contact located in the right column at the top of the vacancy announcement for assistance.
All online applications and supplemental materials must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) onThursday, February 14, 2013. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications online using the application process outlined at www.usajobs.com.
Option B: Paper Qualifications Questionnaire (Use if faxing application).
If it is not practical for you to apply Online, you can write your answers on paper. Follow these steps:
1. Print a copy of this job announcement so that you can read the questions offline. Click here for the online questionnaire: View Occupational Questionnaire
2. Obtain and print a copy of the OPM Form 1203-FX, which you will use to provide your answers. You can obtain the form at this URL http://www.opm.gov./Forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf or by calling USAJOBS by Phone at (703) 724-1850 after the introduction, press 1, and listen for instructions.
3. You may submit the Form 1203-FX, resume, and any supporting documents by fax.
By Fax: If you are faxing a Form 1203-FX, you do not need a separate cover sheet. Simply make sure the Form 1203-FX is on top of any other documents you are faxing. If you are faxing any documents without the Form 1203-FX on top, always use the official cover sheet which is here -- http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf -- and be sure to fill it out completely and clearly. The fax number is 1-478-757-3144. Feed all documents into your fax machine top first so that we receive them right-side up.