Each applicant must FULLY SUBSTANTIATE on their application how they meet the requirements listed in the specialized experience area; otherwise applicant will be considered unqualified for this position. Applications will be evaluated solely on information supplied in the application (OF 612) or resume. Experience will be evaluated based on relevance to the position for which application is being made. Include job titles, starting and ending dates (month and year), hours per week, salary, duties/accomplishments, employer(s) name and address, and supervisor(s) name/phone number and permission to contact
To apply for this position, you must provide both of the following parts:
1. Your responses to the Qualifications Questionnaire, and
2. Your resume and any other documents specified in the Required Documents section of this job announcement.
Use the Online Qualifications Questionnaire for convenience and quickest processing.
Option A: Online Qualifications Questionnaire.
Tips for using the Online Qualifications Questionnaire:
· You must click both Finish and Submit when you are done. Your Online Qualifications Questionnaire is not processed and your résumé is not attached until you click the Submit button, even if USAJOBS says it sent your résumé.
· You can upload or fax supporting documents after you Submit the Online Qualifications Questionnaire.
· You must complete the entire process by the closing date -- Tuesday, February 26, 2013
· To make sure everything you submitted is successfully received, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://www.hr-services.org/usasonlineapp/usasonlineapp.aspx and log in using the box on the right hand side of the page.
2. Click the radio button for this Vacancy Identification Number: 835211. Click Select a Vacancy.
3. Verify that all of your documents appear on the table with a status of Processed.
· You can save your work and come back later. Just click both Save and Logout. (When you want to return, go to https://www.hr-services.org/usasonlineapp/usasonlineapp.aspx and log in using the box on the right hand side of the page.)
· If you Submit more than one Qualifications Questionnaire for this position, the most recent one Submitted is the one that is used. Therefore, it is important for you to complete it in its entirety.
To begin your Online Qualifications Questionnaire, choose one of these options:
· If your résumé is going to come from the USAJOBS Resume Builder, you begin the process by clicking the Apply Online button near the bottom of this page. Your résumé will be attached only to the Online Qualifications Questionnaire you complete and Submit from this session, not to any Questionnaires you may already have Saved or Submitted.
· If your résumé is going to be one you prepared outside of USAJOBS Résumé Builder, click this link to begin the process: Online Questionnaire.
Option B: Paper Qualifications Questionnaire.
If it is not practical for you to use the Online Qualifications Questionnaire, you can write your answers on paper. Follow these steps:
1. You can print a copy of this job announcement so that you can read the questions offline.
2. Obtain and print a copy of the OPM Form 1203-FX, which you will use to provide your answers. You can obtain the form at this URL http://www.opm.gov./Forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf or by calling USAJOBS by Phone at (703) 724-1850 after the introduction, press 1, and listen for instructions.
3. You may submit the Form 1203-FX, resume, and any supporting documents by fax.
· By Fax: If you are faxing a Form 1203-FX, you do not need a separate cover sheet. Simply make sure the Form 1203-FX is on top of any other documents you are faxing. If you are faxing any documents without the Form 1203-FX on top, always use the official cover sheet which is here -- http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf -- and be sure to fill it out completely and clearly. The fax number is 1-478-757-3144. Feed all documents into your fax machine top first so that we receive them right-side up.