You too can make a difference in our world. The work of the US Fish and Wildlife Service is meaningful and varied. Want to know more about what it is like to work for us? Click here to watch short podcasts called Meet Your New Boss! and Diversity is our Strength
This is a TEMPORARY position not-to-exceed 1 year and will be located at Ridgefield National
Wildlife Refuge Complex, in Ridgefield, WA. Extension of this appointment beyond the initial 1 year period will not be authorized.
This is a PART-TIME position with a work schedule of 24 hours per week.
This position provides a broad range of administrative and clerical
support services to ensure smooth and orderly flow of office work. The
incumbent organizes, manages, and accomplishes a variety of
administrative and clerical support tasks which include:
- Assist in the coordination of the Station Hunt Program which involves processing of hunt applications.
- Greet the visiting public, collect and process visitor entry fees, sell and process visitor access passes.
- Records and processes a variety of standard invoices and documents for obligation or payment. Prepares budget related reports.
a variety of supplies, services, and equipment in support of field
activities. Prepares acquisition requests and purchase requests for
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares travel vouchers.
- Prepares time and attendance for the staff.
- Prepares correspondence, forms, reports, and other documents.