Job Title:IT Specialist (APPSW)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-138AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$68,809.00 to $89,450.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, January 31, 2013 to Thursday, February 14, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|3 vacancies -
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The IT Specialist (APPSW) in Information and Security Services/Division of Business Integration/Branch as assigned provides specialized and technical IT services within the areas of system development and computer programming. Work will be done independently and as a member of a team and involves supervised programming, unit testing, documentation, implementation, evaluation, and disposition. We are looking for an experienced programmer who also has solid communications and analytical skills.
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; OR
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; OR
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.