Job Title:Program Manager
Department:Department Of Agriculture
Agency:Food and Nutrition Service
Job Announcement Number:13-FNS-073
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$124,336.00 to $155,500.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, January 30, 2013 to Tuesday, February 19, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy -
Boston, MA, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.|
The mission of the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) is to increase food security and reduce hunger in partnership with cooperating organizations by providing children and low-income people with access to food, a healthy diet, and nutrition education in a manner that supports American agriculture and inspires public confidence.
This position is located in the Northeast Region Office. FNS provides excellent opportunities for specialized training through its own facilities and outside resources. Career guidance and on- and off-the-job training programs are tailored to an individual employee's needs. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to food program activities that seek to strengthen America, there is a challenging and rewarding career waiting for you with FNS!
- FNS offers alternative and flexible work schedules.
- Depending on a variety of circumstances, Telework may be available.
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
- Current Federal employees on career or career conditional appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility;
- CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area;
- Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individual with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, Certain Military Spouses), etc.
- USDA employees currently serving on a Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA); OR
- Individuals eligible for appointment under the Veterans' Employment Opportunities Act (VEOA).