Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. After a reveiw of your complete application is made you will be notified of your rating and or referral to the hiring official. If further evaluation or interviews are required you will be contacted.
Instructions for completing the OPM 1203-FX:
If you are applying to this announcement by completing the OPM 1203-FX form instead of using the Online Application method, please use the following step-by-step instructions as a guide to filling out the required questionnaire. You will need to print the vacancy announcement and refer to it as you answer the questions. You may omit any optional information; however, you must provide responses to all required questions. Be sure to double check your application before submission.
Social Security Number
Vacancy Identification Number
8340931. Title of Job
Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor (Fuel Shop)2. Biographic Data3. E-Mail Address4. Work Information5. Employment Availability6. Citizenship
Are you a citizen of the United States?7. Background Information8. Other Information9. Languages10. Lowest Grade
0911. Miscellaneous Information12. Special Knowledge13. Test Location
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.14. Veteran Preference Claim
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.15. Dates of Active Duty - Military Service
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.16. Availability Date17. Service Computation Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.18. Other Date Information19. Job Preference20. Occupational Specialties
001 Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor (Fuel Shop)21. Geographic Availability
471620157 Memphis, TN22. Transition Assistance Plan
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.23. Job Related Experience24. Personal Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.25. Occupational/Assessment Questions:
1. Are you currently an Area 1 or 2 consideration? Area 1 or 2 consideration is a permanent employed dual status technician working for the Tennessee Air National Guard.
2. This position is open to Permanely employed technicians who are enlisted members of the Tennessee Air National Guard. Are you currently a full time Air National Guard technician in the rank of E9 or below?
3. Do you have 36 months experience or training which provided a knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical principles. Experience in fabricating fuel, oil and vacuum hose lines. Experience in servicing, maintaining, disassembling assembling, repairing and testing hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Experience in diagnosing malfunctions and overhauling pneudraulic accessories by disassembling, cleaning part and examining parts. Experience in diagnosing trouble and determining remedies. Experience in repairing, rebuilding and overhauling major systems of ground equipment and pneumatic and hydraulic systems. Experience in mechanical repairs using hand tools and test equipment. Experience that demonstrates the ability to interpret technical manuals, specifications and publications.
Respond to all the questions below. For each question, choose the response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Mark only one response for each question. Please note that your answers will be verified against the information you provide in your resume or application and information your references provide.
A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing this task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
4. Ability to plan and organize the work of the assigned organization.
5. Ability to meet deadlines.
6. Knowledge of aircraft repair functions.
7. Ability to oversee and train subordinates, to deal objectively with workers and render sound supervisory decisions.