Job Title:Administrative Support Specialist, GS-301-5/7
Agency:Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Job Announcement Number:FRTIB-13-MP-022-827703
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$34,075.00 to $54,875.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, February 08, 2013 to Friday, February 22, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Washington DC, DC United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)|
The Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) is widely considered to be one of the best retirement plans in the world and a model for defined contribution plans. We are seeking a champion for its continual improvement.
Voted as one of the "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government" as ranked by the Partnership for Public Service in its 2012 Very Small Agencies Best Places to Work Rankings, the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) is an independent Federal Agency with a single mission: To administer the Thrift Savings Plan solely in the interest of its participants and beneficiaries. We help Federal employees and members of the Uniformed Services retire with dignity by providing benefits similar to private sector 401(k) plans. The TSP manages over $300 billion for 4.6 million participants located in every time zone around the world.
These positions are located in several offices throughout the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board with responsibility for providing support and assistance to senior managers and staff in carrying out and supporting the administration and program management functions of the organization.
This vacancy is also being announced concurrently with vacancy announcement FRTIB-13-DE-022-826586 under competitive procedures. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration under competitive procedures. NOTE: applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
You are eligible to apply under merit promotion procedures, if you meet one of the following:
- Federal employees with career or career-conditional appointments in the competitive service
- Former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility based on previous career or career-conditional appointments in the competitive service
- Displaced Federal employees requesting special priority selection consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) and the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP)
- Veterans who are preference eligible or who have been separated under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous service
- Individuals with disabilities- For more information and proof required see: http://www.opm.gov/disability/PeopleWithDisabilities.asp
- Any other individuals eligible for a non-competitive appointment, including former Peace Corps volunteers
- This job opportunity announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Only experience gained by closing date of this position will be considered
- Federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements