Job Title:Human Resources Assistant (Information Systems)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-116AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$31,315.00 to $40,706.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, January 28, 2013 to Monday, February 11, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time, Permanent|
|1 vacancy -
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens in the local commuting area who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below. Note that if you do not meet any of the categories listed below, you may wish to apply under job opportunity announcement 13-BPD-119P which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
It is important to note that the Bureau of the Public Debt is in the process of consolidating with the Financial Management Service to become the Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BFS). The BFS promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The incumbent serves as a Human Resources Assistant (Information Systems) in the Office of Administrative Services (OAS), Human Resources Operations Division (HROD), as a member of the Business & Systems Management Staff (BSMS).
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
WHO MAY APPLY
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, or eligible for the Veterans Recruitment Appointment); OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.