Job Title:Attorney - Advisor, GS-0905-14, SB-Exc Svc
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:Office of the Solicitor
Job Announcement Number:SOL-2013-0020
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$96,690.00 to $125,695.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, January 25, 2013 to Wednesday, January 30, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Excepted Appointment Permanent, - Full-Time|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Tulsa, OK, USView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
With an emphasis on high ethical standards, excellence in public service and the delivery of quality legal services, the Office of the Solicitor performs the legal work for the United States Department of the Interior, manages the Department's Ethics Office and resolves FOIA Appeals. With more than four hundred total employees, three hundred of which are attorneys licensed in forty states, the Office strives to provide sound legal services to fulfill the Department's diverse and wide-ranging mission.
Will Travel and Relocation Expenses be Paid? NO
What General Information Do I Need To Know About This Position?
This is an excepted appointment for which all qualified applicants, with or without Federal status, may apply and be considered.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Suitable for Federal employment, as determined by background investigation.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Must be an active member of the bar.
- Selectee may be subject to serving a 2-year trial period.
- More requirements are listed under Qualifications and Other Information.