Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Provo, UT, USView Map
Applications will be accepted from degree seeking students enrolled at least half-time in accredited institutions in the State of Utah.
Reclamation is a contemporary water management agency. Reclamation is best known for Hoover Dam on the Colorado River, Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River and Folsom Dam on the American River. Today we are the largest wholesaler of water in the country and the second largest producer of hydroelectric power in the western United States. Visit: http://www.usbr.gov View our DVD titled “Traditions, Talent, and Teamwork” at: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/hr/video/
This position is being filled in the excepted service under the Pathways Program. This is a planned and progressive education program that offers valuable work experience directly related to a student’s academic field of study. After successfully completing your education and meeting agency work requirements, you may be converted to a term, career, or career-conditional appointment.
Schedule may vary to accommodate the student's school schedule during the school year and/or full-time during the summer and school breaks.
- U.S. Citizenship or National
- Suitability for Federal employment determined by a background investigation
- You must submit a resume and supporting documentation - See how to apply
- Enrolled or accepted at a qualifying educational institution
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a scale of 4.0
- Must complete 640 hours of work experience prior to completing degree