You must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
1. Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV), which includes a listing of each job, the facilities' full name and address, immediate supervisor's name, and a description of duties performed (required).
2. VA Form 10-2850c - Application for Associated Health Occupations (Available at http://www.va.gov/vaforms/medical/pdf/vha-10-2850c-fill.pdf ) (required).
3. A completed Occupational Questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire
4. If prior military service, include member copy of your DD Forms 214 or proof of service (required-if applicable). Applicants claiming preference based on service-connected disability, or based on being the spouse or mother of a disabled or deceased Veteran, must also complete and submit an SF 15, Application for 10-Point Veteran Preference (available at http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/SF15.pdf ).
5. If currently employed with the Federal Government, include latest SF-50 - Notification of Personnel Action that shows your current title, series, grade and tenure (required-if applicable).
6. If currently employed with the Federal Government, include most recent performance appraisal (required-if applicable).
7. Form OF-306 (Declaration of Federal Employment). This is not required but preferred.
Social Security Number
Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.Vacancy Identification Number
1. Title of Job
2. Biographic Data3. E-Mail Address
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results. 4. Work Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.5. Employment Availability
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.6. Citizenship
Are you a citizen of the United States?7. Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.8. Other Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.9. Languages
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.10. Lowest Grade
Enter the lowest grade (12) you will accept for this position.
1211. Miscellaneous Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.12. Special Knowledge
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.13. Test Location
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.14. Veteran Preference Claim15. Dates of Active Duty - Military Service16. Availability Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.17. Service Computation Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.18. Other Date Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.19. Job Preference
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.20. Occupational SpecialtiesThe specialty code(s) for this position is (are):
001 Clinical Pharmacist21. Geographic Availability
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
541660003 Martinsburg, WV22. Transition Assistance Plan23. Job Related Experience
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.24. Personal Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.25. Occupational/Assessment Questions:
Thank you for your interest in a position with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Your responses to this assessment questionnaire, in conjunction with the other portions of your completed application, will be evaluated in making selection decisions.
The following questions relate to the eligibility requirements for this vacancy. Please answer "Yes" or "No" to the questions below.
1. Are you a US Citizen?
2. Are you a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an approved college or university? The degree program must have been approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). Verification of approved degree programs may be obtained from the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education, 311 West Superior Street, Suite 512, Chicago, Illinois 60610-3537 Phone: (312) 664-3575), or through their Web site at: http://www.acpe-accredit.org/.
3. Are you a graduate of a foreign pharmacy degree program or did you graduate from a U.S.-based non-ACPE accredited degree program that is found to be equivalent to degree programs recognized by the ACPE. This finding may be based on any of the following:
(a) A letter of acceptance into a United States graduate pharmacy program recognized by the ACPE.
(b) Written certification from the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Commission, 700 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068, Phone (847) 698-6227, that the individual has successfully passed the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination.
(c) A letter from a United States college or university with a pharmacy degree program recognized by ACPE stating that the individuals pharmacy degree has been evaluated and found to be equivalent to its Bachelor of Pharmacy degree or higher.
4. Do you have at least 1 year of experience at the next lower grade level that is directly related to the position to be filled?
5. Have you completed an ACPE-accredited Pharm.D. program OR will you be completing a 1 year post-Pharm.D. ASHP accredited VA Residency within the next 90 days.
6. Do you possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rice), or the District of Columbia?
A. Yes (You must include your license number and state on your resume or application OR include a copy of the licensure)
7. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a Pharmacist efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?
8. Pharmacists appointed to direct patient care positions must be proficient in spoken and written English. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?
9. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history, and military service?
10. Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random testing for illegal drug use. Are you willing to undergo urinalysis drug tests?
Pharmacists at this grade level must demonstrate all the following Knowledge, Skills and Abilities. For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing the task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
11. Knowledge of professional pharmacy practice.
12. Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to both patients and health care staff.
13. Knowledge of laws, regulations, and accreditation standards related to the distribution and control of scheduled and non-scheduled drugs and pharmacy security.
14. Skill in monitoring and assessing the outcome of drug therapies, including physical assessment and interpretation of laboratory and other diagnostic parameters.
Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
15. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.