Applying for this position requires you to take two steps:
1) Complete the occupational questionnaire and 2) submit a resume and, if applicable, any supporting documentation. See the Required Documents
You are encouraged you to complete the Occupational Questionnaire and submit your documentation using the Online method since it is the most efficient way to process your application. If you are unable to submit your responses Online, several applications "Options" are explained below. Follow these instructions carefully.
Note: You can Save an incomplete online questionnaire and return to it at a later time to complete the process. Instructions are under, How to Properly Save and Return later to complete an Application/Occupational Questionnaire at the bottom of this page.
To start a New occupational questionnaire click this link: Online Questionnaire
When you have completed the occupational questionnaire select the Finish button. At the next screen select the Submit button. After the occupational questionnaire is submitted you can upload your resume and any supporting documents. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen after you receive an acknowledgement that the occupational questionnaire is successfully submitted. Step-by-step document upload instructions are provided below. If you do not have all the requested documents in electronic format you can upload part and fax the remaining documents that you do not have in electronic format, such as transcript documentation. See Option 2 for Fax instructions.
1 . Complete the Online Questionnaire and Press "Submit" to complete the Online Questionnaire or return to a "Saved" application outlined above under the How to Apply section.
2. After the Questionnaire is submitted you will receive a Notice that indicates the submission was successful. Press the "To upload a resume for this position click here" button to upload documents to this job announcement.
3. At the Document Upload screen, select the type of document you are attaching for upload from the drop down menu on the left side of the screen.
4. Select the "Browse" button and attach the file you want to submit.
5. Press the "Upload" button to submit the document file. You will receive an "Upload Successful" acknowledgement when the file has been received.
You may also start an occupational questionnaire by entering the following URL into your browser:
1. Enter> https://www.hr-services.org/usasonlineapp/usasonlineapp.aspx to start a " New " Online Occupational Questionnaire
2. To start a " New " Occupational Questionnaire scroll down the Online application screen until the "Vacancy Identification Number" box appears under the "Create a New Application for This Job" section on the left hand side. Insert the "Vacancy Identification Number - 829995 or "Control Number" and click the "Submit" button.
Note: When you have completed the Online Occupational Questionnaire, click the "Finish" button. The Online Occupational Questionnaire must be completed and submitted by 12:00 midnight EDT on Monday, February 25, 2013.
Complete the occupational questionnaire Online, as outlined above, and fax all or part of your documentation. If you choose to fax your documentation you must use a cover page. The information contained on the cover page should match the information you provided to the occupational questionnaire. The Vacancy ID number 829995, your Name, and SSN should be written accurately and neatly. This cover page is used to match your documents with the record you established when you submitted the occupational questionnaire. If the information is inaccurate or incomplete you may not receive consideration for this position. To print a copy of the Cover Page click this link or click or insert this URL into your browser http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf. The Fax number to submit your documents is:
Submitting you occupational questionnaire, resume and supporting documents in hard copy via fax. To complete the occupational questionnaire in hard copy form, click this link to print a copy of the OPM Form1203-FX or insert or type this URL into your browser http://www.opm.gov./Forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf
You can also obtain a copy of the OPM Form 1203-FX by calling USAJOBS by Phone at (703)724-1850. After the introduction Press 1 and follow the instructions.
Print a copy of this job announcement and use the Form 1203-FX as a response sheet when answering the occupational questionnaire portion of this announcement. You may submit the Form 1203-FX, resume, and any supporting documents by fax.
If you fax your documentation you must use a cover page. The information contained on the cover page should match the information you provided to the occupational questionnaire. The Vacancy ID number 829995, your Name, and SSN should be written accurately and neatly. If the information is inaccurate or incomplete it will delay the processing of your application or you may not receive consideration for this position. To print a copy of the Cover Page click this link. The Fax number to submit your documents is: 1-478-757-3144
How to Properly Save and Return later to complete an Application/Occupational Questionnaire:
3. If you want to " Save " an incomplete Occupational Questionnaire and return later, select the "Save" button at the top or bottom of each of the application pages and click the "Logout" button.
4. If you have "Saved" an incomplete Occupational Questionnaire you may finish it by clicking on or inserting this link into your internet browser https://www.hr-services.org/usasonlineapp/usasonlineapp.aspx . Insert your SSN and Last Name into the right hand side section " Work On An Application I Have Already Started ." and click the " Login " button.
Once you are logged in, the top of the screen will display the vacancy ID for all incomplete questionnaires and, if applicable, the bottom portion of the screen will display any Vacancy IDs that require a resume or supporting documentation to complete the application process. To finish an incomplete application processes select the adjacent button and click OK.
The USAJOBS Web site provides a "Create a Resume" feature that you may use to develop and submit a resume for this position. The completed resume can be attached to this vacancy announcement and submitted electronically. To do so, scroll down to the end of the vacancy announcement. Click on the "Apply Online" icon. Then follow the USAJOBS web site instructions.
After you complete and submit the online resume, you will receive a "Confirmation of Submission" message stating that your online resume has been successfully submitted. If you do not receive this message, please submit again as this indicates that your resume has not been received.
NOTE: Submission of a resume alone IS NOT a complete application. This position may require the completion of additional forms and/or supplemental materials as described previously. Please carefully review the complete job announcement and the "How to Apply" instructions. Failure to provide the required information and/or materials will result in your not being considered for employment.