Job Title:Paralegal Specialist
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Internal Revenue Service
Job Announcement Number:CCDP-13-D19
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$49,086.00 to $79,073.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, January 22, 2013 to Tuesday, February 05, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|This is a Career/Career-Conditional appointment. - This position is on a full-time work schedule.|
|2 vacancies in the following location(s):|
Saint Paul, MN, USView Map
Milwaukee, WI, USView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens, no prior Federal Experience is required.
The Office of Chief Counsel, IRS, the largest tax law firm in the country, is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team and gain valuable experience in a legal environment. Our mission is to serve America's taxpayers fairly and with integrity by providing correct and impartial interpretation of the internal revenue laws and the highest quality legal advice and representation for the Internal Revenue Service. It's a great place to work with an excellent benefits package and family-friendly atmosphere.
Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Office of Division Counsel Small Business/Self Employed is the largest Chief Counsel division, with attorneys assigned to 49 field offices. These attorneys work directly with IRS field agents providing legal advice on tax cases involving individuals and small businesses, and on all cases involving collection and bankruptcy issues. When these cases go to trail, SB/SE attorneys are the IRS litagators, with direct responsibility for identifying the desired legal theories, developing the trail strategies and representing the IRS in court.
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles (Please go to http://www.treasury.gov/careers/Pages/ctap-ictap.aspx for more information.); or 3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities or covered by an interchange agreement); or
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act. Please go to https://www.opm.gov/Strategic_Management_of_Human_Capital/fhfrc/FLX02020.asp#item3 for more information.
- Applications will be accepted on-line via Career Connector.
- If unable to apply on-line please contact email@example.com
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.