Job Title:Operations Research Analyst
Department:Department of Defense
Agency:Defense Contract Management Agency
Job Announcement Number:SWH813P8396147828743D
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$58,715.00 to $91,487.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, January 23, 2013 to Wednesday, February 06, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Phoenix, AZ United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency is a rich resource of indispensable partners who contribute to and benefit from integrated missions and programs. We are an independent combat support agency within the Department of Defense (DoD). We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position:
This position is located in the Defense Contract Management Agency, Operations Directorate, Western Regional Command.
Moving Expenses may be paid
Incentive may be authorized
Business Travel required 10% of the time.
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligible
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Appointment subject to background investigation and favorable adjudication
- See Other Requirements
- Position has positive education requirement. See Qualifications Section