Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Sacramento, CA, USView Map
All United States Citizens and Nationals.
Reclamation is a contemporary water management agency. Reclamation is best known for Hoover Dam on the Colorado River, Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River, Shasta Dam on the Sacramento River, and Folsom Dam on the American River. Today we are the largest wholesaler of water in the country and the second largest producer of hydroelectric power in the western United States. Visit: http://www.usbr.gov/
View our DVD titled "Traditions, Talent, and Teamwork" at: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/hr/Video
Want to work for a contemporary water management agency whose mission is to assist in meeting the increasing water demands of the West while protecting the environment and the public's investment? Join the staff of the Bureau of Reclamation as a Hydro System Controller 1 or Hydro System Controller.
This position is located with the Bureau of Reclamation, Central Valley Operations Office, in Sacramento, CA. For more information on the Sacramento area visit: www.saccounty.net
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- Successful adjudication of personnel security investigation required.
- Satisfactory completion of a medical examination is required.
- Position requires completion of a one-year probationary period.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Position requires ablity to perform shift work as required.