Job Title:IT Specialist (Network)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-102AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$68,809.00 to $89,450.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, January 16, 2013 to Wednesday, January 30, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy -
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
Note that if you do not meet any of the categories listed below, you may wish to apply under announcement 13-BPD-100P which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
This position serves as an Information Technology Specialist (NETWORK), within the Office of Information Technology, Division of Infrastructure Management, Unified Communications Branch, with the primary responsibility for quick response technical support and expertise for trouble-shooting, development, testing, configuration, and management of networked systems for the transmission of information using telephony technologies. Functions include infrastructure monitoring and performances, diagnosing and resolving problems, making adjustments to ensure proper load balancing, installing, testing, maintaining and upgrading telephony operating systems software hardware and ensuring the application of information security assurance polices.
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Position eligible for limited telework after selectee is fully trained.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities or covered by an interchange agreement; OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.