Job Title:Financial Management Specialist
Department:Department Of Energy
Agency:Department of Energy
Job Announcement Number:13-DE-SC-HQ-008
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$89,033.00 to $136,771.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, January 15, 2013 to Tuesday, January 29, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy -
Germantown, MD, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
All current U. S. citizens
Moving expenses are not authorized for this position.
This announcement is also being advertised under Merit Promotion (MP), 12-MP-SC-HQ-011. If you wish to be considered for this MP announcement you must apply to it separately.
Here is your opportunity to perform important work in a challenging environment.
The Office of Science proudly continues its longstanding leadership of fundamental scientific research for energy and the Nation's largest supporter of basic research in the physical sciences in the United States.
For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.science.energy.gov
For more information about the Department of Energy, please visit our website at www.doe.gov.
The Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, is seeking a motivated and highly qualified individual for the position of Financial Management Specialist. See Duty Section for additional information.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- All basic qualifications must be met by the closing date of announcement
- Requires the successful completion of a background investigation
- OR Requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with the Selective Svc.
- All documents must be submitted by 11:59pm on closing date of announcement.