Job Title:Ammunition and Explosives Handler Supervisor
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army National Guard Units (Title 32)
Job Announcement Number:13-038
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$25.05 to $29.24 / Per Hour|
|Wednesday, January 16, 2013 to Monday, February 11, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Guernsey, WY United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Only current members of the Wyoming Army National Guard will be considered for this vacancy|
WYOMING MILITARY DEPARTMENT DUAL STATUS TECHNICIAN
JOB OPPORTUNITY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Only current members of the Wyoming Army National Guard will be considered for this vacancy
WYOMING ARMY NATIONAL GUARD MEMEBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Wyoming Army National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants must currently be members in the Wyoming Army National Guard in order to be considered for employment.
Open Area of Consideration:
Area 2: Job Opportunity (Technician) - All current military members of the Wyoming Army National Guard may apply.
Paragraph #: 1622
Line #: 757
Position Title: Ammunition and Explosive Handler Supervisor
Position Series/Grade: WS-6501-07
- Must be a current member of the Wyoming Army National Guard.
- Must submit ERB with application.
- Refer to “Required Documents” section for additional details.
- Must obtain a favorable (ANACI) National Agency Check within 1 yr of appt.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain SECRET security clearance.
- Relocation costs are not authorized with this vacancy.