Department: Department Of Veterans Affairs
Agency: Immediate Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy and Planning
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Washington DC Metro Area, DC United States
The Department of Veterans Affairs is interested in attracting the best talent for our diverse cadre of SES members from all sources: within VA, from the Federal government, and the private sector. We have streamlined our recruitment process and now only require you to submit a 5 page resume to apply for this position.
The Executive Director of the Corporate Analysis and Evaluation (CA&E) reports to the Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Policy and Planning, and works closely with the Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Chief Of Staff, Assistant Secretary for Policy and Planning, and other Senior Leaders to lead the multi-year programming and program evaluation efforts for the VA. The Corporate Analysis and Evaluation function is critical to VA's resource allocation process, from planning to actual delivery of services.
VA structures its SES positions into pay bands. This is a pay band 2 position and the salary range is $119,554 - $173,600. Exceptions to the salary cap may be considered in certain circumstances.
A recruitment/relocation incentive and/or Guaranteed Home Buyout may be authorized.
Multiple similarly categorized positions may be filled using this vacancy announcement.
- US Citizenship is required
- Successful completion of background investigation & possible drug screening
- Selectee maybe subject to geographic or organizational reassignment/travel
- Pubic Financial Disclosure Report is required
- Males born after December 31, 1959 must be registered for Selective Service
- One year probationary period for initial SES appointment