Department: Department Of The Treasury
Agency: Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
***This announcement is being amended to update the position locations. One position is available in each of the following offices: Information and Security Services, Office of Public Debt Accounting, and Office of Administrative Services. Hiring managers will determine office placement of selectees.***
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
As a Management and Program Analyst in the Bureau of the Fiscal Service you will be responsible for advising management on the evaluation and analysis of the effectiveness, productivity and efficiency of Fiscal Service programs and operations. Many projects are confidential in nature and require you to obtain advance information and restricted materials regarding sensitive management decisions.
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities or covered by an interchange agreement); OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.