Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army Installation Management Command
Job Announcement Number:SCNAFEP12819992
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$8.18 to $8.18 / Per Hour|
|Tuesday, January 08, 2013 to Monday, January 14, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Intermittent - Intermittent|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Fort Polk, LA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|US Citizens and Non Citizens|
Challenge Yourself - Be an Army Civilian - Go Army! Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army. Welcome to Fort Polk MWR!
Performs one or both of the following duties alone or as a member of a work crew:
1. Perform heavy physical labor requiring the frequent lifting and carrying of items and furniture weighing 80 to 100 pounds or more, or
2. Operate heavy powered equipment performing tasks that require prior work experience and training.
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
- Successful completion of required background checks
- Successful completion of physical examination