We offer a workplace that is respectful, fair, and values diversity. Our comprehensive benefits are very generous - helping you to reach your personal goals by supporting your professional growth, health, well-being, and your family needs. Our benefits package includes:
* Challenging work, opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries, bonuses and incentive awards;
* Ten paid holidays, 13 days of sick leave, and 13 to 26 days of vacation time each year;
* Access to insurance programs that may be continued after you retire;
* A wide choice of health insurance plans, coverage for pre-existing conditions, and no waiting periods. We pay a substantial amount (up to 75%) of the health insurance premiums.
Learn more about Federal benefits programs at: http://www.usajobs.gov/ResourceCenter/Index/Interactive/Benefits#icc
Factors such as cost effectiveness, labor market conditions and difficulties in filling the position will be reviewed in determining if payment of relocation expenses is in the best interest of the Government.[If applicable, "We will pay relocation expenses" should be listed in the Key Requirements section.]
* This is a bargaining-designated position covered by BPD.
* This position is a non-critical sensitive position.
* The incumbent will be able to work an AWS/Flexitime schedule.
* This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Fiscal Services may select candidates for this vacant position under this Job Opportunity Announcement, and/or any other appropriate source of hiring authority (examples include, but are not limited to, competitive examining sources; non-competitive sources such as, reinstatement or transfer of current or former competitive service employees; and direct hire authorities). Further information about these other sources of hiring authority is available from the Office of Personnel Management at http://www.opm.gov/hr_practitioners/lawsregulations/appointingauthorities/index.asp.
In order to comply with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) reporting requirements, the Bureau of Fiscal Services is asking applicants to complete the Race and National Origin (RNO) information during the application process. This information will be kept confidential and anonymous, and will only be used for demographic reporting purposes.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: If selected for this position, you will be required to:
* Complete a one-year probationary period (unless already completed).
* Minimal travel.
* Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
* Successfully complete a background investigation.
* Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment.
* If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
* Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
* Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf). Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S.