Job Title:Management Analyst
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-060I
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$68,809.00 to $89,450.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, January 07, 2013 to Friday, January 11, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The individual serves as a Management Analyst in the Office of Administrative Services (OAS), Bureau of the Public Debt. The individual will provide technical, operational, and financial analysis and conducts special projects and studies related to the OAS's administrative systems and processes.
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Individuals eligible for the Treasury Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP);
2. Individuals eligible for the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP); OR
3. Individuals eligible for consideration under the Veterans Employment Opportunities Act.