Your application packet must include a completed assessment questionnaire, a resume, and any applicable and/or required supporting documentation. All application materials must be in English. Please see the Required Documents section below for additional information.
The following documents are required:
· Resume: If you submit a resume with inappropriate material e.g. photos, you will not be considered for this vacancy. Your resume may be submitted in any format and should describe your job-related qualifications. For qualifications determinations, it should include your full name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your duties, salary, and must contain hours worked per week and the dates of employment (i.e., HRS per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). Resumes that do not contain this information may be marked as insufficient and applicants may not receive consideration for this position.
· If the position has an education requirement or you are qualifying based on a combination of education and experience or solely on education, you must submit your college transcripts with your application.
· If you are claiming Veterans Preference or Military Spouse preference (MSP), to verify your preference claim you MUST submit supporting documents with your application package. These documents may include, but are not limited to: for MSP claims, PCS orders and marriage certificate; for verification of Veteran Preference, DD214 (which indicates character of service) SF-15, VA Letter and/or Activation/Deactivation orders.
· Veterans Preference: To apply using veterans preference, you must submit the following proof of eligibility:
Five Point Preference: DD214 (Member 4 copy)
Ten Point Preference: DD214 (Member 4 Copy) and supporting documentation as
listed on the Standard Form 15 (Application for 10-Point Veterans Preference).
Click this link for a copy of the SF-15:
http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/SF15.pdf. Veterans with a service-connected
disability must also submit a VA Disability Award letter dated 1991 or later that
shows the total percentage of disability.
· If you are currently serving on active duty: You MUST submit a certification from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions not later than 120 days after the date the certification is signed. If you supply a certification at this stage, your preference/eligibility will be verified prior to appointment. For more information about Veteran's Preference, please click this link: http://www.opm.gov/employ/veterans/html/vetguide.asp. Please upload veteran's documents under the appropriate category.
If you fail to provide these documents, you will be marked as having an incomplete application package and will not be considered any further.
PLEASE NOTE: Documents submitted as part of the application package, to include supplemental documents, may be shared beyond the Human Resources Office. Some supplemental documents like military orders and marriage certificates may contain personal information for other than the applicant. These documents may be sanitized to remove such personal information before submission with the application. Applicants may be asked to provide an un-sanitized version of the documents upon selection to confirm eligibility.