Job Title:FISCAL ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST
Department:Department of the Navy
Agency:Naval Supply Systems Command
Job Announcement Number:EA30501-07-811884MJ480993-D
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$38,790.00 to $50,431.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, December 27, 2012 to Monday, December 31, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Naval Base, Norfolk, VA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless. Civilian careers-where purpose and patriotism unite!
This position is located in the NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center Norfolk, Operations Department, Fleet Training Division, Logistics Support Training Branch, Norfolk, Virginia.
- You must be a US Citizen.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, see Legal & Regulatory Guidance.
- Selectee may be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Temporary Duty (TDY) 80% is required.
- Physical Test is required.