Job Title:Cost Accountant (Activity Analysis)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-076MP
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$57,408.00 to $89,450.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, December 27, 2012 to Thursday, January 10, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|3 vacancies -
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below. Note that if you do not meet any of the categories listed below, you may wish to apply under announcement 13-BPD-077P which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services. This position serves as a Cost Accountant in the Division of Financial Management, Office of Management Services, Bureau of the Public Debt in Parkersburg WV. The Cost Accountant provides financial and technical analysis and conducts special projects and studies related to the Bureau's financial management (management and financial accounting) programs. The Cost Accountant is considered an expert on the cost accounting activities within the Bureau of Public Debt and is familiar with policy considerations, Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and other rules and regulations that may impact these activities.
* We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
* Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
- Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
- CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
- Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, or eligible for the Veterans Recruitment Appointment (GS-11 Only));
- Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.