PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS SECTION CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THESE DIRECTONS TO ENSURE YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE.
1. After you have answered the online questionnaire, you will be prompted to submit required documents.
2. You have three options for submitting your documentation: you can upload documents from your USAJOBS account; upload documents from your personal computer; or fax documents. Please follow the system prompts to submit your documents.
3. Not all documents will apply to you and you only need to submit those that are applicable to your situation.
4. Each document type must be uploaded separately.
All required documents must be received by 11:59PM EST on closing date of the announcement.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT:
VETERANS: If you wish to be considered under the VEOA, VRA and 30% DISABLED Veteran's Authority, you must submit a copy of your Veteran's Documentation (DD-214 (Member 4 Copy), VA letter, SF-15).
SPECIAL EMPLOYMENT CONSIDERATION: To receive consideration for a special appointment authority (severely disabled, Peace Corps or Vista volunteers, certain military spouses, etc.) you must submit all required documents supporting your claim.
SF-50: Current and former federal employees must submit a Notification of Personnel Action, SF-50, that indicates grade, status, tenure and the full performance level (FPL) of the position held. Please do not submit an SF-50 for a cash/time off award.
NON-COMPETITIVE PROCEDURES: If you wish to receive consideration under NON-COMPETITIVE PROCEDURES, you must submit a copy of your SF-50 reflecting the effective date of your grade level to the CU-09 or higher; or an SF-50 that reflects you competed and were selected for a position with the target grade level of CU-09 or higher on a permanent basis in the competitive service.
(2) ICTAP/CTAP: Federal employees seeking CTAP/ICTAP eligibility must submit proof of their eligibility:
- Copy of agency notice;
- Most recent performance rating; and
- SF-50 noting current position, grade level and duty location. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must receive an 85 or above on the rating criteria for this position. For additional information, click CTAP.
DISABILITY: You can apply for a noncompetitive appointment if you meet the eligibility requirements. You must submit proof of your disability and a certification of job readiness. If you are a veteran with a disability, you should contact a Department of Veterans Affairs vocational rehabilitation counselor for proof of disability and certification of job readiness.
Please ensure that your resume contains the basic information outlined in the Applying for a federal job link: