Job Title:Aircraft Examiner (General)
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command
Job Announcement Number:WTAA13303007814127
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$31.01 to $37.10 / Per Hour|
|Friday, January 04, 2013 to Thursday, January 17, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Corpus Christi, TX United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Please see "Who May Apply"|
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
Amended announcement to reflect the correct series to 2601. Announcement close date was extened.
About the Position: Vacancy is located with Directorate of Aircraft Production. This job provides the opportunity to support the mission of the Corpus Christi Army Depot; which is to overhaul, repair, modify, retrofit, test and modernize helicopters, engines and components for all services and foreign military customers. The Corpus Christi Army Depot (CCAD) is the Armys Center of Industrial and Technical Excellence for Rotary Wing Aviation Maintenance and is the worlds largest helicopters overhaul and repair facility. CCAD serves as the depot training base for active duty Army, National Guard, Reserve and foreign military personnel. We also provide worldwide on-site maintenance services, aircraft crash analysis, lubricating oil analysis, and chemical, metallurgical and training support. Positions include those providing support to the maintenance of helicopters in a variety of shops or in an office setting.
- Who May Apply: Current Army employee with competitive status (includes Army employees serving on a career or career-conditional appointment). (SF-50 block 24 must be a "1" or "2" AND block 34 must be a"1") - OR - Current Army employee on a Veterans Recruitment Authority Appointment in the excepted service, eligible to compete for promotion opportunities (SF-50 block 24 must be a "1" or "2" AND block 34 must be a"2"). MUST SUBMIT SF-50.
OCCUPATIONAL QUESTIONNAIRE, YOU MUST INDICATE IN THE NARRATIVE BOX WHERE THAT SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE IS LOCATED ON YOUR RESUME (INCLUDE TITLE, ORGANIZATION AND DATE). IF YOU FAIL TO RESPOND IN THE NARRATIVE BOX, YOU WILL BE CODED INELIGIBLE WITH CODE "IFRN".
- Security/criminal background check is required for access on the Navy base.
- Personnel security investigation is required.
- Position may require employee to wear protective clothing/equipment.
- Must comply with drug abuse testing program requirements.
- A medical examination is required.