Job Title:Administrative Support Specialist
Department:Department Of Energy
Agency:Department of Energy
Job Announcement Number:13-MP-SC-HQ-008
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$62,467.00 to $97,333.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, December 11, 2012 to Monday, December 24, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy -
Washington, DC, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
Career and career-conditional DOE HQ employees including Headquarters employee’s duty stationed in the field.
****This announcement is also being advertised under Delegated Examining (DE), announcement number 13-DE-SC-HQ-007. If you wish to be considered for this DE announcement you must apply to it separately.
Here is your opportunity to perform important work in a challenging environment.
The Office of Science is involved in a variety of sciences, science education, and funding of science research. For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.science.energy.gov
For more information about the Department of Energy, please visit our website at www.doe.gov.
The Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of the Deputy Director for Science Programs, is seeking a motivated and highly qualified individual to serve as an Administrative Support Specialist.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- All basic qualifications must be met within 30 days of the closing date.
- Requires the successful completion of a background investigation OR
- Requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with the Selective Svc.
- All documents must be submitted by 11:59 pm on closing date.