Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. If further evaluation or interviews are required you will be contacted.
Instructions for completing the OPM 1203-FX:
If you are applying to this announcement by completing the OPM 1203-FX form instead of using the Online Application method, please use the following step-by-step instructions as a guide to filling out the required questionnaire. You will need to print the vacancy announcement and refer to it as you answer the questions. You may omit any optional information; however, you must provide responses to all required questions. Be sure to double check your application before submission.
Social Security Number
Vacancy Identification Number
7991891. Title of Job
Intelligence Operations Specialist2. Biographic Data3. E-Mail Address4. Work Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.5. Employment Availability
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.6. Citizenship
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.7. Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.8. Other Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.9. Languages
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.10. Lowest Grade
1211. Miscellaneous Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.12. Special Knowledge
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.13. Test Location
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.14. Veteran Preference Claim
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.15. Dates of Active Duty - Military Service
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.16. Availability Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.17. Service Computation Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.18. Other Date Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.19. Job Preference
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.20. Occupational Specialties
001 Intelligence Operations Specialist21. Geographic Availability
330070013 Concord, NH22. Transition Assistance Plan
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.23. Job Related Experience
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.24. Personal Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.25. Occupational/Assessment Questions:
1. Are you currently a member of the New Hampshire Air or Army National Guard in a Permanent or Indefinite full-time position in an Officer rank of O-1 to O-4? (this includes AGR's with USERRA rights to a technician position)
2. Are you currently a member of the New Hampshire National Guard in a military position (ie. AGR, Traditional), OR are you a Temporary Technician in the NH National Guard in an Officer rank of O-1 to O-4?
3. If you answered no to questions 1 and 2, are you both eligible AND WILLING to join the New Hampshire Air or Army National Guard and eligible for the rank and grade listed in this announcement (Officer: O-1 to O-4)?
Please call (NH Air National Guard recruiting at 603-430-3508 or NH Army National Guard recruiting at 603-225-1214 to determine enlistment eligibility for either the Air National Guard or for the Army National Guard.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO JOIN THE NEW HAMPSHIRE AIR or ARMY NATIONAL GUARD YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PRIOR MILITARY SERVICE AS A MILITARY OFFICER IN ONE OF THE RANKS LISTED IN THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, IT IS UNLIKELY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ENTER INTO THE NH AIR OR ARMY NATIONAL GUARD.
4. Do you have experience, education, or training which demonstrates administrative, professional, investigative, or technical work requiring the ability to deal effectively with others, to collect, evaluate and organize pertinent facts; and experience preparing clear and concise written reports?
5. Do you have at least 36 months experience, education or training developing and recommending policy, organizing and carrying out specific programs, evaluating and recommending changes in methods of intelligence operations; Experience in administrative, investigative, or technical work which required the applicant to deal effectively with others; Experience collecting, evaluating and organizing pertinent facts and to analyze and prepare clear and concise reports?
6. If you answered no to question 5, are you substituting some education for a portion of the specialized experience?
NOTE: A maximum of 12 months of the 36 months specialized experience may be substituted by successful completion of undergraduate study in an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester hours for 12 months of experience. Also, the education must have been in fields directly related to the type of work of this position.
Are you substituting 12 months education for experience?
NOTE: If you are claiming education for a portion of the specialized experience, you MUST provide transcripts or you will be found NOT qualified. Copies are acceptable.
7. Are you in a military grade of O-1 to O-4?
8. Do you have prior military service in one of the military grades listed in the announcement (O-1 to O-4)?
Please enter your military grade and whether you are current or prior military service.
9. If you are not currently an Officer in the ranks listed with the New Hampshire National Guard, have you completed OCS and have a certificate of eligibility to become a 2LT?
10. This position requires a Military Intelligence Branch of 35 or Functional Area 34A for Army Officers or a military AFSC of 14NX for Air Officers. Do you currently hold one of these?
What is your AFSC/MOS or prior service AFSC/MOS?
11. Do you have a Top Secret Clearance?
Please list what type of clearance you have.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing the task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
12. Knowledge of all state intelligence issues, support operations, and programs.
13. Ability to apply judgment; insight gained from experience and expertise to make accurate decisions on incomplete data and prepare accurate estimates and recommendations, often under conditions of urgency and high stress.
14. Ability to apply and an understanding of political, military, economic affairs, and history.
15. Knowledge and understanding of different people and geographic areas, in order to forecast future intelligence data requirement and the situation where this data will be used in support of the mission given to State's units by theater commanders in varying regions of the world.