GS-9: One year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-7 grade level assisting with or worked as part of a team:
- In loan proposal development, packaging, and structuring; and
- Knowledge of marketing lending programs and services; and
- In conducting training or professional development; and
- Knowledge of growing and developing a customer base; and
- In using a variety of a software applications and technologies in all aspects of the job.
YOUR RESUME MUST REFLECT THE SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
If you do not meet the specialized experience requirements, you may also qualify with education as follows:
GS-9: A Masters degree, equivalent graduate degree, or two full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree or LLB or JD in accredited college or university. (Degree or course work should be in areas of business, finance, accounting or a related field.) OR a combination of related education and specialized experience that together equal 100 percent of the required basic qualifications for the GS-09.
You MUST submit transcripts (official or unofficial) with this application if you wish to qualify based on education.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
For Delegated Examining (all US Citizens), your application will be evaluated under the Category Rating method based on your responses to the assessment questions. You will recieve a score based on the responses to the assessment questions (to view the questions click here View Assessment Questions). If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience your score can and will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities. If you meet basic requirements for the position, your application will be evaluated and placed into one of three categories:
1. Best-Qualified: highly proficient with an overall comprehensive level of knowledge, skills and abilities related to the job based on a complete review of experience, education, and training as described in an applicants responses to the assessment questions and resume.
2. Well-Qualified: competent in the position with an overall accomplished level of knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the job based on a complete review of experience, training, and education as applicable, as described in an applicants responses to the assessment questions and resume.
3. Qualified: an overall basic level of knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the job based on a complete review of experience, education, and training, as described in an applicants responses to the assessment questions and resume.
Candidates eligible for veterans' preference will be placed ahead of other candidates in the appropriate category for which they have been rated. Additionally, preference eligibles who have a compensable service-connected disability of at least 10 percent and who meet Minimum Qualification Requirements will automatically be placed in the Best Qualified Category.
Merit Promotion and Non-Competitive applicants will not be evaluated using Category Rating. Applicants meeting basic qualification requirements will further be evaluated on the information provided in the Supplemental Questionnaire. To preview this questionnaire, click on the following link View Assessment Questions. You will receive a numeric rating based on your responses to the questionnaire.
You will be rated using the following Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs).
1. Knowledge of lender marketing principles and strategies, as well as lender marketing analysis.
2. Knowledge of training principles, trends, strategies, and techniques.
3. Knowledge of lender management principles, practices, techniques and operations.
4. Skill in writing to develop information programs for diverse audiences of various levels of understanding and sophistication.
5. Skill in conceptualizing, preparing and conducting a variety of oral presentations (such as workshops, lectures, formal training and impromptu speeches) to influence the acceptance of programs, services or special interest.