Department: Department of Defense
Agency: Department of Defense Education Activity
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
West Point, NY United StatesView Map
Do you want to work for an exciting educational organization, with the children of our dedicated U.S. Military members? Our mission is to provide an exemplary education that inspires and prepares all students for success in a dynamic, global environment. Come work for the Department of Defense Education Activity, Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools at West Point, NY.
The Department of Defense Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools (DDESS) is currently accepting applications under examining authority of 10 U.S.C., Section 2164, for position(s) in DDESS Schools. This vacancy announcement may be used for the purpose of filling multiple temporary, intermittent, on-call seasonal positions for School Year 2012-2013.
The purpose of this position is to provide instructional services to students, grades Pre K-12, as a substitute for the regular teacher.
Applicants who hold a Bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university will be titled Substitute Teacher.
This is an Excepted Service Position.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this position
- You must meet the Selective Service requirement
- You must submit your complete application and all supporting documents
- You must complete the questionnaire and/or knowledge, skills &
- abilities/competency statement
- You will be subject to a background/suitability investigation/determination