We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Travel may be required.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
1. In the text box following each Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA), please provide a brief explanation of your possession of the applicable KSA. Include the name, title, organization name, and phone number of at least one reference that can be contacted for further verification of your level of capability.
2. Leave Enhancement: FAA organizations may offer enhanced annual leave accrual to certain newly appointed or reappointed employees. In order to receive consideration for such benefit, applicants' prior non-Federal service or active duty uniformed service must directly relate to the duties of the position to which appointed. Granting enhanced annual leave accrual is at the sole discretion of the hiring organization, and granting such benefit is not an entitlement nor guaranteed to any newly hired employee.
3. Financial Disclosure: The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
4. This position is covered by the FAA Core Compensation Plan. Additional information about core compensation is available on the website: http:jobs.faa.gov/FAACoreCompensation.htm.
5. Please ensure you answer all questions and follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may impact your rating or may result in you not being considered for the job.
6. The selecting official may elect to interview all, some, or none of the referred candidates.
7. This announcement may be used to fill other positions subject to approval of the Human Resource Management Division.
8. If qualifying based on Expanded Veterans Hiring Opportunity (EVHO), applicants must submit supporting documentation (DD-214, dated VA letter and SF-15) within 24 hours, upon request. Supporting documents can be faxed to (202) 267-7032 or 1-866-291-3009. You must cite the vacancy announcement number on the cover letter of the faxed documents.
9. Applicants must apply on-line via (https://jobs.faa.gov) for employment consideration. Applications must have a status of "Submitted" before 11:59 AM (midnight) EST on the closing date of the vacancy announcement for it to be accepted. Applications submitted via email or fax WILL NOT be considered.
10. This position is also being announced as Vacancy Announcement No. AWA-AST-13-DB75082-28985 as All US Citizens. Please review both vacancy announcements to determine if you are eligible to apply.
11. Some, all, or none of the referred candidates may be interviewed.
This is a bargaining unit position.Links to Important Information: Locality Pay
, COLACitizenshipFinancial Disclosure